Click HERE to view flyer for Kappa Instructional Leadership League
The Kappa Leadership & Development League is a program designed to aid young men of high school age to grow and develop their leadership talents in every phase of human endeavor. Kappa League provides both challenging and rewarding experiences to enhance their lives. Since the fundamental purpose of Kappa Alpha Psi is ACHIEVEMENT, it is therefore the Fraternity’s primary purpose to help these young men achieve worthy goals for themselves, and make constructive contributions to their community when they assume leadership roles.
The basic objectives of the Kappa Leadership Development League may be summarized as follows:
- To help youth, especially those of high school graduating classes, in their selection of courses leading to vocations compatible with their aptitudes and personalities.
- To assist students, while they are training, to get started in the employment, and to progress successfully in they’re chosen fields.
- To assist parents in the handling of their children by given them the opportunities to talk over their problems with those who know and are successful in their chosen vocations.
- To afford the less fortunate youths a respite from the drudgery of the streets, through sponsored trips to ball games, zoological garden, museums,theater, and other activities.
- To inform youth of the values of higher education, assistance available for continued pursuits, scholarship, loans, professional opportunities, and of current labor demands and the trends on the effect of these demands and trends on the labor market.
- How to buy cipro in usa
- Buy levitra online
- Who can buy cipro
- Buy flagyl with prescription
- Get ventolin online
- Zithromax online canada
- Cvs ventolin price
- Buy viagra without a prescription
- Viagra price comparison
- Can you get amoxil over the counter
Saturday, December 15, 2012 at Calhoun Community College – Decatur Campus the Decatur-Athens Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. welcomed 6 young men into its inaugural Decatur-Athens Kappa League Program. The young men currently in the 9th-11th grade are enrolled in local high schools in the community. The Kappa League is an organization oriented toward helping young minority men of high school age cultivate and develop their leadership talents, with respect to the preparation for collegiate and societal ventures. The organization provides challenging yet rewarding experiences, which enhance the lives of the students.
Through club oriented activities, the officers and membership of the Kappa League perform projects that will expose them to planning, execution, reporting ideas, and simulating good leadership characteristics designed to raise their aspirational levels. All activities and programs are taken from one or more of the following phases:
Phase I – Self Identity – discipline, assurance, awareness and appearance
Phase II – Training – academic, career advancement and sports
Phase III – Competition – politics, career advancements and sports
Phase IV – Social – Communication, etiquette and manners
Phase V – Health Education – PE, sex education, drug education , health and safety